All information displayed, transmitted or carried on www.texperts.in is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by Texperts India Pvt Ltd. The content is owned by Texperts India Pvt Ltd. may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
Texperts India Pvt Ltd. disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Mumbai, India.
Texperts India Pvt Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
Texperts India Pvt Ltd. values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
Texperts India Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
Texperts India Pvt Ltd. will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
Texperts India Pvt Ltd. does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
Promotions Terms & Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to any orders from Texperts Marketplace that you place through our website. These terms and conditions apply regardless of how you access the website, including via any device by which we make our website available to you.
You must read these terms and conditions carefully. When placing an order through the website, you will be asked to confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to these, you must not order any product(s) through the website.
- Placing Orders
- To place an order, you can either open an account with us. If opening an account, you will be required to provide us with some compulsory personal information.
- You confirm that all personal information provided to us by you is accurate, true to your knowledge, and kept up to date. You can, at any time, update or correct your details by logging in to your Account.
- When you create an account, we will ask you to create a password to allow you to access your account, and to maintain account security on this website. You are responsible for keeping your password and account information confidential.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your personal information. Should you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of your account, please contact us.
- If we are suspicious of any activity from your account that appears fraudulent, we can reserve the right to refuse you access to, and where necessary, delete your account.
- Order Acceptance
- Completion of checkout online does not constitute our acceptance of your order from us. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we take payment from you and dispatch of the product(s) is confirmed.
- We have the right, prior to dispatching the product(s) to decline an order for any reason, including legal and regulatory reasons.
- During the checkout process, you will be asked to enter your payment details. All fields indicated as compulsory must be completed.
- By completing payment details you confirm that the method being used to make payment belongs to you or is in your name where an agreement is entered into with any credit or third-party provider.
- We take full payment immediately for all products. Card payments will be subject to authorisation from your card issuer, and credit facilities subject to a credit check.
- Products ordered remain the property of Texperts until we have delivered them to the address specified by you.
- Delivery will be to the address specified in your order. If no one is available at a residential or other address at the time of delivery, courier company will advise whether your order has been left in a specified safe place, or returned it.
- When the products are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order, all risk including of loss or damage to the products shall pass to you.
- We will make every effort to keep you informed should supply of your product(s) be prevented or delayed for reasons beyond our control.
- We shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure of products being delivered when originally specified.
- Changes to an Order
- Once order is placed, we cannot accept any make changes – product, size, name, or address.
- If you amend or change your order before dispatching you may also find the item is no longer available, or that the price has changed for which you may be charged.
- Right to cancel
- Order can be cancelled only if the product is not dispatched. Once dispatched no cancellation will be accepted.
- Cancelled order payment refund will be processed within 14 days.
- Damage/Defective product
- We check all the products before dispatch. However, if you still receive the damage/defective product please send the photo on (EMAIL ID) and we will initiate the refund. Order must be return in the same condition in which it was sent. Refund for the same will be processed within 14 days.
Now that we have got your attention, we hope you will read on to know more about the attractive offers and promotions we have in store for you. Happy shopping!